Sunday, March 15, 2015

Spring Is Here!!








Jacket:  Zara (2015) // Tie-Die T-Shirt:  unknown (thrift find) // Black Jeans:  G-Star (2014) //        Sneakers:  Nike Air Huarache Light "Eclipse" Pack (2015) Available at Size? // Sunglasses:  Gucci // Necklace:  my own making  



    It seems winter has gone all the sudden and quick this year, and I feel like I haven't enjoyed winter clothes enough. Anyways, it's too warm to wear heavy coats and jackets. I hope there are going to be few more cold days this month, so that I get to wear winter clothes one last time.
     I'm wearing this Zara jacket for the first time, and it's such a fun piece to wear! The jacket is asymmetrical and has a hook closure on left shoulder. These features give very unique look when putting on, and I love how this jacket fits. Along with the jacket, I'm wearing a tie-die t-shirt and a beads necklace. Tie-die t-shirts has grown big in me lately, so I may be wearing them more often in this spring.
    It has been raining a lot due to a change of seasons. Looks like it finally cleared up, and spring began officially. Hope everyone has a great day. I'll see you in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment