Friday, February 27, 2015

Sometimes It's Nice To Be Small












Jacket:  Maison Martin Margiela x H&M (2012) // T-shirt:  H&M (2013) // Jeans:  GAP (2013) //      Shoes:  Dr. Martens (vintage) // Sunglasses:  Christian Dior // Necklace:  ebay //                                    Belt:  consignment store (vintage)



    Sorry that It took me a while to write a new post. I've been busy catching up with my projects, and I hurt my foot during martial arts practice last week, so I had to rest for a few days to recover. Moreover, it has been raining all this week. Finally sun is back, and I took some photos. 
    I'm wearing a H&M x Maison Martin Margiela collaboration leather jacket today, my favorite leather jacket in my collection. This jacket is women's, but I'm small enough to fit in. I feel quite fortunate that I can enjoy this jacket. These jeans by GAP are woman's as well. I often have hard time to find my size in man's wear, so I've worn any clothes that fit me whether they are man's or woman's. I can say this is the secret of my styling.
    Well, I feel good that I can move around. I'll be careful not get hurt again. See you in the next post!    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment