Monday, February 9, 2015

Wanna Be Like....







                Coat:  vintage from 70's (ebay) // Shirt:  (thrift find) // Flare Pants:  Dickies (thrift find) //                                           Platform Shoes:  Vintage clothing store // Sunglasses:  Christian Roth //                                  Rings and bracelet:  Vintage Native American jewelries (antique mall) // Necklace:  vintage Navajo (ebay) 



    I suppose most people have their fashion icons. I have these 2 people in my heart I always get inspired from. One is an Italian fashion model, Mariacarla Boscono. It's amazing how she mix new clothes and vintage clothes together and create her own look!! I totally adore her style.
    The other is a rock star, Lenny Kravits. I really don't tell how awesome he is. Everything he wears is on point, and he's always got the glam!! Moreover, he's got such nice taste on accessories. I wish I could take a look at the collection of jewelries he owns.

    Here is the look I get inspired from the jacket photo of Lenny's album, "Are You Gonna Go My Way." I always love that psychedelic rock star look, so I'm trying to capture the essence and show my version.
     Have a nice Monday, and I'll see you in the next post   

No comments:

Post a Comment