Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Study in Black Outfits








Jacket:  vintage from 70's // T-shirt:  KR3W (consignment store) // Pants:  H&M (2014) //
 Sneakers:  Nike (2013) // Sunglasses:  Christian Roth // Bracelet:  skinny studded belt (thrift find) // 
Ring:  my own making   



    Here, I'm trying to revive the look from the past. Long time ago, I saw a photo on a fashion magazine. A model was wearing black outfits, shearing moto jacket, t-shirt, leather pants, and moto boots, all by Helmut Lang. It was a quite shocking experience, for black outfits had never looked so good. Since then, I've been a big fan of all black look.

    I can't help adding a little twist, for just duplicating the look seems boring. I'm putting on a white graphic t-shirt instead of a black top. For the footwear, I'm wearing rather unusual sneakers. These called Nike Foamposite One, and I know they are ugly!! But sometimes, things that are so ugly and hideous have their own charm or beauty, and it shines when they are worn properly.

    This is how it turned out. I guess this works alright. Hope everyone has a great weekend, and I'll see you in the next post.   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment