Thursday, January 22, 2015

Painted Jeans Blues







Jacket:  Dolce & Gabbana (vintage from 80's) // Disco Shirt:  Nik Nik (vintage from 70's) // Jeans:  Levi's (vintage from 80's) // Western Boots:  Tony Lama (thrift find) // Sunglasses: Gucci //
Necklace: my own making // Ring: ebay (vintage modernist piece)



    I am quite found of 70's fashion, so I usually mix some 70's essence into my style. It's pretty obvious in this outfits. Disco shirts are particularly fun, they are so loud and sassy! I usually wear them with bell bottom or boots cut jeans. This time, I pulled out one of my special jeans. Years back, I got these boots cut jeans at a consignment store and put paint on in collaboration of my best friend. He was such an artist, and I was very happy how everything turned out. I can never thank him enough for help.

   Here was the result. I don't like to wear a loud top and loud bottom together, for they often conflict, but this combination just worked fine! Putting together with this tweed jacket and western boots, I could rock all day long! See you in the next post!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment