Sunday, January 18, 2015

Let's get it started!








Jacket:  vintage // T-shirt:  Dolce & Gabbana (old) // Jeans:  Diesel (old) // Boots:  vintage // 
Sunglasses:  Ksubi 


    It's nice to start a new blog in new year! I am writing this to let the world know that even a small person like myself can have fun and use fashion as a tool to express who I am. I'm not chasing trends, but I always want to wear things fit in my personal style; otherwise I feel very uncomfortable and dull. Anyways, it's just fashion. Many people say it's utter rubbish, yet I love and enjoy fashion, and that's the most important thing.

    I got this jacket at a local vintage clothing store last week. It was a lady's jacket, but I fell in love with it at  first sight. When I tried it on, it fit perfectly on me, and I knew I could pull it off, so I just snatched it!! Now, I'm wearing it with boots cut jeans and pointy boot. This way, my legs don't look so short, and I can keep my dignity!! Hope everyone have a nice Sunday. See you soon!

   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment